Sugar daddy gone bad

Dottleshead

Word to the crowd. Having sex with strangers can be deadly.

"

https://www.heraldnet

sex worker must serve 14 years in prison for shooting a north Everett man twice in the skull and leaving him for dead in a pool of his own blood.

The man survived three days with two .380-caliber bullets in his head at his north Everett home in October 2017, until his employer asked police to check on him.

Meanwhile, the shooter Marissa Wallen, 24, of Concrete, went on a $12,000 spending spree.

In a phone call over the meeting app Zoom, the man told Superior Court Judge Richard Okrent on Wednesday that it would have been much easier to have given up.

“I should’ve died,” he said at Wallen’s sentencing. “This hearing should be about my death. It shouldn’t be about the fact that I’m alive, in pain for the rest of my life.”

Judge Okrent told Wallen she had committed a “cold, calculated act.”

Wallen and her client gave starkly different accounts of what happened on the night of Oct. 21, 2017.

The pair met sometime in the preceding weeks through a sugar daddy personal ad, on a website where her profile name was, “That one short girl.” 

.com/news/sex-worker-gets-14-years-for-shooting-everett-man-in-head/

14 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Yowch! 

I think you should get life for attempted murder in general.

Anybody that shoots a man in the head twice and then goes off and spends $9000 didn't do this in self defense.  I agree, 14 years is light.  For good time, that's about 4 and a half years.  Seems slight.