Finally got a room

Airehead

Einstein is installed in a lovely room in the cardiac center. It is a private room with a scenic view of this.   It has the biggest toilet I have ever seen. Looks like a composting toilet you find on a trail.  We have done multiple planning sessions as the electro- cardiologist calls them. 

8D903FB6-D7B8-4D31-9D56-9C339EB5DE89.jpeg

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 2

16 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I think that picture is sideways but I am not sure why. 

I know why you would think that - the ground is to the right of the picture and the sky is coming in from the left.

But seriously, sending good thoughts to you both.  Is he in for that drug you mentioned?

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Einstein is installed in a lovely room in the cardiac center. It is a private room with a scenic view of this.   It has the biggest toilet I have ever seen. Looks like a composting toilet you find on a trail.  We have done multiple planning sessions as the electro- cardiologist calls them. 

8D903FB6-D7B8-4D31-9D56-9C339EB5DE89.jpeg

Is being able to see into the nurses apartments next door going to be good for his heart?

• Haha 2
  • Hugs 1

45 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I know why you would think that - the ground is to the right of the picture and the sky is coming in from the left.

But seriously, sending good thoughts to you both.  Is he in for that drug you mentioned?

Yes, spent today ruling out a bunch of stuff and then trying some other stuff.   So at 9:00 PM they will see if the drug has life threatening side effects. The cardio team seems giddy with excitement. 

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Yes, spent today ruling out a bunch of stuff and then trying some other stuff.   So at 9:00 PM they will see if the drug has life threatening side effects. The cardio team seems giddy with excitement. 

Hmm - not sure if that is a good thing or not they are so excited! Like kids with new toys!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I feel like I am missing 99.9% of the detail here.  Why, when, where, what, and how, all the major questions.

What gives?

Heart needs fine tuning. Everything else has failed. Tonight’s adventure is a medicine that may have life threatening side effects or may help him. If it helps he does it five more times and comes home Tuesday. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Just call it up in photos and click the edit button in the upper right, and then just slide one of the slider thinghies a touch and save it.  Or better yet, just take it in landscape mode. :)

Landscape mode is always the right answer

And good luck Einstein

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Airehead said:

My plan is to accidentally go into another room. An empty one. See if they are all like that. 

Find an occupied one. Tell them you are the cardiac doc checking in. Quick look at the board...Your BP & vitals look good. Let me just check in here ....I think you can go home tomorrow morning

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Heart needs fine tuning. Everything else has failed. Tonight’s adventure is a medicine that may have life threatening side effects or may help him. If it helps he does it five more times and comes home Tuesday. 

I am sorry to hear that!  I hope this works for you, and I am sorry about missing earlier details!