Of blue pee, immediate sniffles and sneezes, and lots of fruit.

Randomguy

No kidding, I was peeing pure blue until this morning, and then blueish green for a little while.  I went in for an endoscopy yesterday, and the doctor told me beforehand that I was going to get some dye.  I didn't think anything of it until I peed blue, a deep blue at that.  Upon waking up after the procedure, I had immediate super urgent sneezes and bad sniffles and lots of nose blowing that have not dissipated whatsoever, just like I have a bad cold at the worst part of it, too.  I don't have a cold, though, I have been away from other people for some time and have exactly zero symptoms otherwise.  (don't worry, that is NOT a covid symptom, plus I had a covid test before the procedure that was negative)  This caused me to think I should attack the vitamin C foods on general principle and to make up for the crap pizza I ate today, and followed by the shells and bland cheese.  I bought South African clementines, kiwi's from god knows where, bosc pears (the only pear worth eating), a pineapple, and some fuji apples.

The end.

I've had the same experience peeing weird colors after dye tests.

Also, a bunch of us were camping together where there was a lavatory/shower house in the middle of the campsite-circle.  Someone cooked something like beets and we guys all freaked out with weird-colored urine. Lucky we were lined up at a bunch of urinals so we had the shock together and could realize it was the food!

21 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Seriously, what is wrong. An endoscopy with contrast die isn’t done just for fun.   By the way, that dye used to be red but people panicked when they saw it in their urine. 

Massive acid reflux every night, no matter what.  The blue dye was a bit of a surprise, but was actually kind of fun.  I wish I had had asparagus to go with it!

• Haha 2