I am hungry

Airehead

Yesterday was a mess of a day and I did not eat much. Today I am hungry. I also need to run some errands and get to the hospital. I want a breakfast sandwich. The peach I ate around 5 left me wanting another one but we don’t have any. Where is the best fast place to buy a breakfast sandwich that would be edible. 

Ended up at Genesee Bakery a little home town place. Einstein called and said hospital breakfast wasn’t good and would I get him a cinnamon roll. So I did. Got the breakfast sandwich. He ate half of that and part of the cinnamon roll.   His heart rate is 130 sitting eating and he is in a fib. This time yesterday it was 60 and a fib while doing a stress test. Something is not right. 

F110CA64-FA04-4CB5-91D5-FB1A0344154C.jpeg

FFE0607F-BC92-4558-AD6D-CF236618E3BB.jpeg

• Hugs 2

It's been weird with me in terms of appetite and ability to consume food. I feel great and my taste buds are working fine so I know it's not a sign of COVID-19. I've been losing a little weight and have gone through this before: my pants fit looser so I guess there's not as much room in my too-huge stomach.

Last week I tried to divide a 48 oz frozen lasagna into two 24 oz. dinners.  Couldn't eat it 24 oz. so I did 3 16 oz. dinners.

Last night, I put 3 pieces of bread on a plate and covered each one with a NOT-piled-up covering of Sloppy Joes (I dice and add a small sweet onion and a red bell pepper to the pound of ground beef).  I also had a serving of half a Knorr 5.6 oz chicken fried rice mix (it's like Rice-A-Roni but you just nuke it) and half a drained can of stewed tomatoes.  I was beyond stuffed when I finished.  There are, from experience, 6 more bread-slice coverings of Sloppy Joes left over and I'm going to make it 3 meals instead of 2.

I will add at least one dill pickle to it.  I was running low of Clausen always-refrigerated dill pickles Thursday, went to a supermarket to get the wax-carton-1-month expiration date milk I like and could only find an off-brand of "gourmet" refrigerated spears which I bought.  Then I went to Costco to get 3 lb of good, cheap coffee beans and they had a bigger jar of off-brand dill spears.  Costco's food is usually very good so I bought more pickles.  Then I went to another supermarket to get their cheap bread that stays fresh and soft 3 weeks in the fridge and they had Clausen Dill Spears.  I had to buy them in case the other ones aren't good.

So I've got lots of pickles to consume.  It's a good thing they last a long time.

• Heart 1