The story of our procrastination day trip that ended in explosion!

petitepedal

I ate at a restaurant I really liked in Wisconsin.  That was around 1993.  We drove from Baltimore, heading eventually to the Mount Rushmore area, ate lunch somewhere along I-90 in Ohio then we stopped in Chicago so I could show my 3 companions the IIT campus I had attended in the 70's.  We were going to eat at Connie's pizza restaurant but it had moved since I had been there in the 70's and we couldn't find it. We got back on I-90 and kept going toward the Motel 6 around Madison where I had made reservations.  Shortly after we crossed the border from Illinois to Wisconsin, we found a great restaurant at one of the first exits.  It was either great food or we were really, really hungry.

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

I ate at a restaurant I really liked in Wisconsin.  That was around 1993.  We drove from Baltimore, heading eventually to the Mount Rushmore area, ate lunch somewhere along I-90 in Ohio then we stopped in Chicago so I could show my 3 companions the IIT campus I had attended in the 70's.  We were going to eat at Connie's pizza restaurant but it had moved since I had been there in the 70's and we couldn't find it. We got back on I-90 and kept going toward the Motel 6 around Madison where I had made reservations.  Shortly after we crossed the border from Illinois to Wisconsin, we found a great restaurant at one of the first exits.  It was either great food or we were really, really hungry.

Any one get blowed to smithereeens?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

As she is a couple of steps from the back door of the car..her big ol bottle of Sprite fell out of the plastic bag 

Diet sprite or regular?  If it was diet she couldn’t have made a better choice. We had The Power Team at our church one time. They did things like rip phone books in two and squeeze cans of soda in their bare hands until they pop. We had to secure the phone books and soda for them. They told us diet Sprite, it is colorless and not sticky. It dries up just like water and leaves no trace.