Updates

Airehead

11 minutes ago, Airehead said:

1.  The toilet is big because this was supposed to be a room for people over 400 pounds. Then they found out that no one told the architect and the door frame will not accommodate The bigger beds. They fold to get into the room but once the patient is in, they cannot roll them out the door for surgery, etc....

2.  The pace maker may be defective. More on this on Monday. 

3.  The medicine did not have any life altering consequences but also hasn’t been beneficial. ( of course this is likely inconclusive if the pace maker is actually defective). 

4.  I am not at the hospital but instead going to take Paulie to dog school at 10. That will likely be a disaster but he needs the routine. 

5.  All of us are tired of this but I see others at that hospital and know we are blessed. 

It's good for you to get out of the hospital every now and then too.

Glad the medicine didn't have bad side effects and I hope the potentially defective pacemaker issue can be investigated and may end up with good news.

And I agree that some time away from the hospital and with Paulie will be a good thing for you, even if it's a disaster.  Maybe especially if it's a disaster.  :nodhead:

And thank you for investigating  the large toilet issue.  It's good to notice the world around you.

• Heart 1