Does your car

Prophet Zacharia

9 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

They make us. I went out and came back in and they insisted I get a new, clean mask.

I can understand that requirement.  I also know that if left unattended, any virus on the mask will be dead in about 24 hours.  Assuming that I am not infected, the mask will not have any virus that needs to die.  If there is the presence of the virus on my mask that came from me, it has done it's job (or not).  I different one of the same construction will not make me less infective

No.  I have a secret compartment in the overhead light bin that houses new masks and the old one's go into the door cup holders.  Lightly used masks that I might put on at a drive in window as a courtesy are in the center console cup holder for reuse.  If I have virus on the inside of my mask to worry about I'd be dead by now.  On the other hand, if I have virus on the inside of my mask others should be happy that I'm wearing it.

Not rocket science.

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

...they insisted I get a new, clean mask.

...probably because the original one was crawling with COVID germs and really ought to have been destroyed ASAP?  Sort of like those other germ infested ones on you turn signal stalk?

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

...probably because the original one was crawling with COVID germs and really ought to have been destroyed ASAP?  Sort of like those other germ infested ones on you turn signal stalk?

I keep scanning in at a cool 86 degrees Fahrenheit each morning, so I know I and my fellow employees are very safe.

Although a coworker did report a sore throat last week, and was out a few days waiting Covid test results. fortunately negative.