Bed sheets

Allen

I bought a bunch of fitted white hospital bed sheets that are a pita. The ambulance crew scooped up my wife from her hospital bed sheets and all. The fitted sheet they snagged from the hospital is awesome. I need more like that. You really can’t see what you are getting when you buy sheets until you get them home and open the package.

• Hugs 1

The only problem with white sheets is this issue. The other night I slept nude and then slipped out of bed while sleeping on my back. Apparently my butt crack came in contact with the side of the mattress and left a nice cinnamon streak on them. It looked like a poor man's version of cookies and cream. Now I have to wash them. Or not.

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

You could not be more wrong.

The only requirement for sheets is they MUST have a high thread count.

High threat count is now misleading with the popularity of the cheap microfiber sheets. True with dealing with cotton - 600-800 thread count is preferred. But these polyester based microfibers will be in the 1500+ thread count. Also with the polyester sheets being 1/4 the price of cotton, people will see the thread count an think this must be good. We did put some on the guest bed and is not that bad...but nowhere near Egyptian cotton. 

hmmm...For sure I like plain colour bed sheets.  I was never keen on flannel sheets. I totally agree with high thread count. It's amazing how much we move in our sleep/dreams and wear out the material.

No, not white...it's just tougher to get stains out.  Yes, well once upon a time, once a month sleeping on top of a red towel.  

I'll let you figure it out...what some women go through in certain decades of their lives. It's a tremendous relief when ..it's over.

Our bedsheet set colours-- solid..deeper orange.  Yea, no kiddin.  Then another place, it's solid maroon red.  Each with nice floral duvet, matching colours, etc.

13 hours ago, Dottles said:

The only problem with white sheets is this issue. The other night I slept nude and then slipped out of bed while sleeping on my back. Apparently my butt crack came in contact with the side of the mattress and left a nice cinnamon streak on them. It looked like a poor man's version of cookies and cream. Now I have to wash them. Or not.

Did they ban toilet paper too out there?