Nooooooo!

Allen

We have Don's version of stinkbugs, but I can't say I have ever actually smelled their stink.  I generally, if they happen to get inside, just scoop them up and toss them outside. They don't seem too hard to catch, and really, the ones that do get inside generally seem to keep a low profile.

39 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

We have Don's version of stinkbugs, but I can't say I have ever actually smelled their stink.  I generally, if they happen to get inside, just scoop them up and toss them outside. They don't seem too hard to catch, and really, the ones that do get inside generally seem to keep a low profile.

I see the same ones, but I think they must be the innocuous domestic versions since they don’t stink and I don’t think they are marmorated. 

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

We have the standard stink bug.  Donk's version is the invasive species.  We are asked to contact the state ag. department if any of the invasive species are found.  I've never see any.