Why do chicks wear bras?

Randomguy

Serious answers:

In a world where outrage happens when a nipple shows, you can't be seen as professional or taken seriously without them being strapped down.  We don't want people leering at them in a meeting.

If the woman does any sort of sports, they bounce around and it's annoying.  Smaller chested women can get away with nothing, but it certainly doesn't help with sag.  I think most of sag is due to gravity, age and a reduction of skin elasticity.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Serious answers:

In a world where outrage happens when a nipple shows, you can't be seen as professional or taken seriously without them being strapped down.  We don't want people leering at them in a meeting.

If the woman does any sort of sports, they bounce around and it's annoying.  Smaller chested women can get away with nothing, but it certainly doesn't help with sag.  I think most of sag is due to gravity, age and a reduction of skin elasticity.

7 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Serious answers:

I am always mesmerized by the ladies with large breasts jogging with VERY LITTLE proper breast support.  I can't imagine it is pleasant (the jostling up and down) nor good for long term "structural" support.  Mesmerizing for sure, but leaves me wishing they would strap those boobies in a bit tighter.

I gotta say that I would HOPE a bra provides some nipple protection.  I have one cycling jersey that I had to toss because it cause nipple chafing and bleeding :frantics:  WTF kind of design flaw is that????  Seriously???  Nothing worse than needing nipple guards or chamois cream for my nips :angry:  I don't know how women don't have that issue A LOT.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Serious answers:

I like your serious answers.

Ok, I would like to leer at them during meetings, because all men initially will perv on chicks in meetings for the first minute or two anyway, bra or not.  I will examine fully legs, butt, elbows, left earlobes (but not the right), and what I think the woman's preferred sexual activities would be.  Believe me, this is nature, and ALL men subconsciously do this unless they like dudes instead.  I will admit it for the deniers and self-deception dummies or the "feminist men" who will shout at the rooftops to anyone that will listen that they don't do this initial inspection and tacitly admit their brain has simply never worked properly.  You chicks do it, too, I have been told conclusively by a number of women.  Anyway, that stuff gets pushed into the background after a very brief time and the meetings take place and all is well, generally.  It would certainly make meetings more interesting if no bras are worn, but again, that visual element, unless so exemplary, would be pushed out of focus after a couple minutes and you deal with the task at hand rather than the perv action subroutine executed initially without conscious effort  or tacit consent on your part.

Again, this is not a decision made by me or men in general, this is nature's instruction set that clicks in and is firmly established in puberty, so don't get all uppity with me about it.   It just happens briefly in first encounters, then you get to know someone as a person instead of developed sexual signals that nature foists on you and you mostly just forget the previous impressions and natural expressions you keep to yourself in civil society.   If anyone wants to argue that this doesn't happen, you are wrong, delusional, etc., and I am guessing that there may be one or two of you so self-delusional that you would actually try to argue it.  If you do, it'll fall on deaf ears.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I am always mesmerized by the ladies with large breasts jogging with VERY LITTLE proper breast support. 

I have heard it said that much of boob sagging happens because ligaments supporting the boobs don't develop or get used enough because of bras, and that is as much or more the problem overall.  So, bras may be the trouble.  Where I read that, though, is anyone's guess and may be true for the small to mediums and not the big ones, who knows?

Maybe ball sag is the same?

42 minutes ago, smudge said:

....said no heterosexual male ever.

Call me crazy but big boobs almost never "work" for me.  I can't think of a time where a set of super-enhanced boobs were preferable over their natural more "handful" sized competitors. As they say, more than a mouthful is wasteful :)  If they happen to be large, at least treat them kindly!

image.png.1bc1799b5bd9db84d51014ddec12e6da.png

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I have heard it said that much of boob sagging happens because ligaments supporting the boobs don't develop or get used enough because of bras, and that is as much or more the problem overall.  So, bras may be the trouble.  Where I read that, though, is anyone's guess and may be true for the small to mediums and not the big ones, who knows?

Dude, you never saw them National Geographic’s with the nude pygmies & such.  Theory clearly busted by Nat Geo...

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

I gotta say that I would HOPE a bra provides some nipple protection.  I have one cycling jersey that I had to toss because it cause nipple chafing and bleeding :frantics:  WTF kind of design flaw is that????  Seriously???  Nothing worse than needing nipple guards or chamois cream for my nips :angry:  I don't know how women don't have that issue A LOT.

I don’t run distance anymore but those little round band aids where a guys best friend. Copious amounts of lube between the legs, nips bandaged.  My running partner was a female with largish breast’s and she taped her nips too as she was getting bad chafing from her sports bra. 

16 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Dude, you never saw them National Geographic’s with the nude pygmies & such.  Theory clearly busted by Nat Geo...

But those NatGeo women with the to-the-knees ones were uniformly obese, if memory serves.  Plus, if you have lots of offspring, you have the big swells and contracting of size, plus getting tugged at constantly.  If you get bigger every pregnancy, then skin changes are certain to come along.

Just now, Randomguy said:

But those NatGeo women with the to-the-knees ones were uniformly obese, if memory serves.  Plus, if you have lots of offspring, you have the big swells and contracting of size, plus getting tugged at constantly.  If you get bigger every pregnancy, then skin changes are certain to come along.

Not to point out the obvious, but "uniformly obese" generally describes much of America, and, in Chris' defense, the Nat Geo boobs to the knees women were usually NOT obese.  Old, sure.  Obese, no.

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Not to point out the obvious, but "uniformly obese" generally describes much of America, and, in Chris' defense, the Nat Geo boobs to the knees women were usually NOT obese.  Old, sure.  Obese, no.

Hmm, I remember obese.  Dangly boobs while walking are fun to look at.

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

That's kinda of ridiculous..because bras prevent strengthening of ligaments.  joke of the year. :) 

Methinks for heavier breasted women, it can be physical pain if they don't wear bra often and they will for sure pay the price in their later decades.  I feel sorry for significantly large breasted women who have to seriously strap up with armour...it looks so hot and tight, the uber bras.  Or they have to figure out ways to deal with certain sports ...especially for a teen girl as she matures body-wise.

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Just for the record, I am laughing at the attachments, not your bleeding nipples

1 minute ago, Zephyr said:

Just for the record, I am laughing at the attachments, not your bleeding nipples

It was a fairly classic episode for sure!  My nipples, LUCKILY, were more chafed and scabbed than like Andy's!  But I did try the riding one handed and holding the jersey away from my chest at several points but that was untenable as it was better to just get HOME ASAP!

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Randomguy said:

...I never wear an athletic supporter, and my balls are just as saggy as the rest of me. :flirtyeyess:

• Haha 1

Our best-selling, ultra flattering, supremely comfy underwire bra. It’s time to celebrate the body you’ve got, with a bra made perfectly for you. If you’ve been a 'cup half full or half empty' kinda gal, now you can choose neither. No more awkward bra gaps, uncomfortable push up padding, or feeling like your body’s not enough. The average bra was molded for the ‘average’ size, so we redesigned it from the seams up for all of us who are anything but average. What makes the All You Bra so comfortable and flattering for small breasts? Our Authentic Lift™  design that hugs and lifts your curves like the perfect pair of stretchy yoga pants.

Pepper bras....for the small breasted woman.  Those are my kind of chicks. :) The bigger ones frighten me. :mellow: