Roadsue.

Airehead

4 minutes ago, roadsue said:

@Airehead thank you for asking. Mild concussion, so I’ve been doing nothing as much as possible to give my brain some healing time. It’s tough when there are lesson plans and iep updates to write. But mostly I’ve stayed away from screens and reading. Taking my car to the body shop today. 

Get well soon!  Concussions are something to take seriously.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, roadsue said:

@Airehead thank you for asking. Mild concussion, so I’ve been doing nothing as much as possible to give my brain some healing time. It’s tough when there are lesson plans and iep updates to write. But mostly I’ve stayed away from screens and reading. Taking my car to the body shop today. 

You need to take yourself to the human body shop and make sure you are okay beyond the concussion.  Sorry you are hurting.  Heal well.

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, roadsue said:

The Dr. said concussion and that I have too much muscle tension in my neck and shoulders. So, I got two days off work and a referral for PT. I’ll let you know if my therapist is hot. 

@Parr8hed needs that more that me.  I hope you get a hot male therapist with dark deep eyes.

• Heart 2

6 hours ago, roadsue said:

I know you will not see this forum for a day or more.

Please take the physician's advice.  And sleep ...do you really need to teach now?  Can you not rest in bed for a wk.?

I've had a concussion from a cycling accident...another cyclist crashed into me.  It took me almost 5 months to recover. I could not walk for 1.5 wks.. I could not do housework or take shower without becoming dizzy...

I actually lost my memory for first few hrs. just after the crash.

Do not drive for a few wks. if you can.

My advice came from my emergency medicine doctor and my family physician.