Dinner

jsharr

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

My wife was hankering beanie weenies.  Canned pork & beans & dogs.  Reminds me of my poor college days!

I had some leftover salad too.

I am a beanie weenies with Hebrew franks and some bushes baked beans recently. It’s awesome comfort food

• Heart 1

Not sure, not eaten since breakfast, as I was fighting a bug all day until about 3:30pm. Ate a muffin and had a cup of coffee for breakfast and just drank a small cup of root beer. That may be it for the day. Need to get better to help a fellow cleaning barn and building some fence during the next two days. He helped with the feeding, so the critters were cared for.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Not sure, not eaten since breakfast, as I was fighting a bug all day until about 3:30pm. Ate a muffin and had a cup of coffee for breakfast and just drank a small cup of root beer. That may be it for the day. Need to get better to help a fellow cleaning barn and building some fence during the next two days. He helped with the feeding, so the critters were cared for.

Hope you feel better soon 

• Heart 1

Looks great and worth the effort!

I baked salmon filets with crab stuffing (Costco) and nuked scalloped potatoes (Main Street refrigerated).  About 3 min. prep time.

I also started the Sous Vide cooking of two 8 oz chunks of cheap Top Round Steak in a vacuum bag.  They'll cook at 137F for 24 hr+ until tomorrow afternoon when I'll dice them and use them in the Mulligan Stew and Dumplings with all fresh or fresh-frozen veggies that I'm going to make. About 20 min. prep time.