Power again?!?

maddmaxx

We're fixin to lose power again in the next half hour.  A very strong front is passing right now and the wind gusts are hitting 50+ with heavy rain.  About 20 minutes ago one phase of the power to the house started a steady flickering up down up down as a wet branch somewhere grounded out one of the lines.  I shut down the computer in the secret lab and returned to the chromebook on battery.

Maybe we will escape.  The front is only about 20 miles away and they are reporting that it will be over for us in the next half hour.  Fingers crossed.

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Did you lose power?

Nope, just that one set of brownouts.  They are reporting many power outages in CT again though.  I guess the crazies will sue the power companies for failure to kill the trees again.  I guess it's like communities built in the forests in California suing the local fire dept for not having 150 engines on standby 24/7

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

Nope, just that one set of brownouts.  They are reporting many power outages in CT again though.  I guess the crazies will sue the power companies for failure to kill the trees again.  I guess it's like communities built in the forests in California suing the local fire dept for not having 150 engines on standby 24/7

brown out? What was @Dottles doing in your bed?

• Haha 1