Eggselent breakfast

Longjohn

I seem to find them more often in Brown Eggs than in White.

I have no clue what the difference is besides color, but sometimes Jumbo Eggs are $1.50 cheaper for Brown, sometimes $1.50 cheaper for White.

Someone told me it may have to do with expiration date, but when I buy eggs, I store them in the fridge in their carton after writing the date I bought them on the carton with a magic marker. A dozen may last me several days or a couple months and I've never had a problem with 2 month old eggs.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

I hope you did not serve it to her raw like that.  Yellows are supposed to be firm.  Over hard,  Or scrambled even.  

Glad she is eating, even if it is a barbaric raw egg.

She requests a dippy egg and a half a piece of toast every morning. She dips the toast in the yolk. 
Sometimes she gets on a blueberry pancake or blueberry waffle kick. For awhile she was asking for Cheerios with sliced banana. She doesn’t like to alternate day to day but will request the same breakfast every day for a month or more. 

7 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

She requests a dippy egg and a half a piece of toast every morning. She dips the toast in the yolk. 
Sometimes she gets on a blueberry pancake or blueberry waffle kick. For awhile she was asking for Cheerios with sliced banana. She doesn’t like to alternate day to day but will request the same breakfast every day for a month or more. 

For your wife I will make an eggception.  She can have whatever she wants.

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

For your wife I will make an eggception.  She can have whatever she wants.

Thank you, that’s the way I feel about it too. I will give her anything she wants. I do flip the egg over and cook the other side a bit too. I took the picture before I flipped it so you could see the double yoke.

• Heart 1