Does getting a haircut make you feel good?

Randomguy

6 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I mean you cut your own hair, it is easy to do.  No one said it had to be all mod and stylish, just cut and it'll be fine.

I’m just making excuses, I like long hair. It reminds me of the good old days and I can use the Mexican beer virus for an excuse. The short hair freaks can tell me I need to get a hair cut and I can explain that between my age and my compromised immune system I cannot afford to take the risk.  Haha :D

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I’m just making excuses, I like long hair. It reminds me of the good old days and I can use the Mexican beer virus for an excuse. The short hair freaks can tell me I need to get a hair cut and I can explain that between my age and my compromised immune system I cannot afford to take the risk.  Haha :D

Ok, sasquatch!  ;)  Maybe just a trim and a shave?  Would the wife want to see that or no?

6 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Ok, sasquatch!  ;)  Maybe just a trim and a shave?  Would the wife want to see that or no?

I had hair down to the middle of my back when she met me. We got married, long hair doesn’t bother her. I wanted to shave my beard and she talked me out of it.

• Heart 1

A fresh cut absolutely makes me feel better. I’m good for a cut every 4-6 weeks.  My nephew was coming by during the rona closures so it never got out of hand.

I separated out of the Army nearly 30 years ago (fuck I’m getting old) but I can’t let my hair touch my ears or neck.  Gotta be close on the sides.

2 minutes ago, groupw said:

The lady who cuts my hair is very good. We have been friends for 38 years and she is still gorgeous. I always feel better after a cut and some of it even has to do with my hair...

Before my wife became bedridden we would both get our hair cut every three weeks. The girl that cut our hair is really sweet and cute and she has been cutting our hair for years.  We would show her latest pictures of our grandkids and she would show us pictures of her teenage son’s latest derby car. I always felt good after a visit with her.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1