AI Writing

Forum Administrator

I used https://www.shortlyread.com/onboarding/write to do an AI writing thing.  I italicized what I entered. It got weird fast....

I called my ex-girlfriend while drunk. Maybe I should have called my ex-girlfriend when I was sober. She was excited to hear from me . She wasn't as excited to hear that I was drunk. But she at least had a date for the evening. That was more important than me sobering up.

I headed over to my ex-girlfriend's place. From the way the conversation went, she was heading out with a friend shortly after, so I made it on time. I knocked on her door. I realized I wasn't wearing pants.

" Who is it?"

"Yeah, whoever it is. I'm not dressed." She sounded like she was getting ready.

"Me neither. I'm knocking."

"I got it. Knock on the doorway. I'll get it."

I heard the sound of fabric.

"Who is it?"

"Looks like a guy."

I was upset she didn't remember me.  It was 14 days that we dated. Maybe I was supposed to be drunk and lying on her couch.

"Open the door, I still haven't put any pants on," I said.

There was the sound of a door opening, then slamming. I heard the sound of chains being lifted. I wished I had pants. I wished I didn't have to be here. The chains scared and aroused me. 

"Haha, it's a guy," she said into her phone.

I heard the chain fall and flew through the door. I tried to stop myself by going down to the floor. I couldn't stop myself. I cursed and felt it in my heart. I realized that I wasn't a guy, even if I did have old-style clothes.

She put the chains next to me and said she had wished for this day for years. She wanted to take a look dressed like that. I was lifted off the floor and put through a wall. I heard the sound of my landing.

I was at a bar. I got to drink some punch, but I needed pants. This wasn't exactly where I went looking for pants, but it was what I found.

"Why do you look so different from the last time we met? I mean, you are so fat now." 

"I've been thinking about what I'm supposed to do with this. I'm supposed to get people to sign up for crime in exchange for punishments. And then I'm supposed to have them sign up on their own accord. But I think I've already started signing people up on my own accord."

At least I wasn't a boy, and I didn't have my dick. I left it in the kitchen under the sink. 

"I'm going to go put on a burlap sack," I said. 

"Don't work it like a guy. It's creepy. I'm not even going to bring it up. You're a girl, right?"