Which one is more Apropos of the subject

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

Which one is more apropos of the subject  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which one says @Kzoo to you?

5 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...was this another one of those "nice thoughts" threads ?  There should be a tag for those, to clarify and enlighten.:console:

yes

And you should be able to figure that out on your own without @jsharr having to smack you up side the head with a wooden spoon.

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

yes

And you should be able to figure that out on your own without @jsharr having to smack you up side the head with a wooden spoon.

...please indicate what were the clues in this instance.   Call me irresponsible, but I don't see them.   I can't obey a code of conduct that exists only in retrospect.  I even have trouble with the ones that are well and clearly codified.  I'm not calling you a liar, yet. I'm just not seeing how I could have colored between the lines here.

Everyone is an expert in hindsight.  It takes a real perspective on life to be able to look at a jackass and say, "You know, that's not all bad.":flirtyeyess:

6 hours ago, jsharr said:

@Dottles  @Page Turner @Further @Old No. 7@Longjohn  get in here and vote.

6 hours ago, jsharr said:

Chopped liver here has pushed A: ahead. I am sure even @Philander Seabury will concur once he sees the final results.

7 hours ago, jsharr said:

I am ready to declare this a landslide victory for the A party.

I know @Kzoo is busy writing his concession speak.   I know that I do not possess the grace and humility to handle this well, but I am sure he does.

Some of my campaign staff are busy counting hanging chads and my speechwriters are busy drafting my victory speech.

I’ll have my people contact your people.