Good morning

Dirtyhip

<yawn> on call last night.  I got to sleep most of the night but was awakened at 4 am to go see someone.  Meeting in the office at 11.  Right in the middle of the friggin ride time.  Taking Charlie to the Lucky Dog Salon to get groomed. 

<yawn>

<yawn> on call last night.  I got to sleep most of the night but was awakened at 4 am to go see someone.  Meeting in the office at 11.  Right in the middle of the friggin ride time.  Taking Charlie to the Lucky Dog Salon to get groomed. 

<yawn>

You are good to your animals.  I love that.

My friend that I meet every morning is not a morning person.  hehe  She is barely operational and I wake up like this.   :nyanya:

I will give her big props for being uber reliable though.  She has been better about her tardy too.  I usually mention how many minutes and seconds she has been late.  Yesterday, it was one minute and 34 seconds.  

My friend that I meet every morning is not a morning person.  hehe  She is barely operational and I wake up like this.   :nyanya:

I will give her big props for being uber reliable though.  She has been better about her tardy too.  I usually mention how many minutes and seconds she has been late.  Yesterday, it was one minute and 34 seconds.  

But is she hot?

But is she hot?

Yes.  She got some new boobs.  I asked if I could touch them.  I gave them a honk.  HAHAHAHA!

Happy Thursday!  I  get to take pics of the table tops and chairs we are putting on Craigs list...and figure out new work e-mails   yup...gonna be an exciting day!  But a walk planned for the evening....hope my fitbit starts acting normal on stairs soon.

When you say table top, I am thinking about jumps now.

Morning peeps.

Coffee and protein pancakes in the gullet......dialed into the office and sitting on the couch sofa this morning in front of the tele with the laptop in the lap.  The dog is curled up next to me and I have a buttload of queries to run today along with people asking for access to my "systems" when they don't even know what my "systems" are.  Expecting a call from that young lady any minute so I can help her get what she needs.