Have we wished our Canadian friends a happy Thanksgiving yet?

Mr. Silly
Go to solution Solved by Mr. Silly,

18 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

Thank you.

Unfortunately, our planned family gathering has been called off, so here we are with a 17 lb turkey for the two of us. I predict much leftovers.

If you have waterproof Tupperware , you could fill it with leftovers and push it in my direction on Lake Ontario. Aim for Wilson NY and I’ll get it in a few days. 

• Heart 2

Dearie's not sure what he's preparing for his thxgiving dinner ..in Vancouver.  He did buy some gourmet sausages which can be a meal in itself with his own handmade spaetzle.

Here's my thxgiving dinner #1 from a Carribbean food stall.  Curried goat stew with 2 types of rice.. coconut curry rice and black-eye bean rice, steamed veggies. She did a good job...the goat stew wasn't fatty/oily at all. The style of chopping up the goat didn't have much in way of bones.

First thxgiving in a quarter century that he and I are apart.. :( So we'll show each other's dinner/photos.  

Last time I had curried goat was probably 4 yrs. ago..in Toronto.  I realize some South Asian restaurants might serve a goat stew variation. I just tend to prefer some of their other dishes.

curriedgoat.JPG