How hecking creepy is Debra Harry?

Mr. Silly
Go to solution Solved by Mr. Silly,

• Solution

So she sings:

I will give you my finest hour
The one I spent watching you shower

That's no big deal if your in some sort of relationship.  He'd probable even think it was sorta sexy even.  But what type of relationship is she in with this guy in the song?   

Her next verse in the song is:

All I want is a photo in my wallet
A small remembrance of something more solid
All I want is a picture of you

Apparently they've know each other for a while.   Since she is pining for a photo of him, their relationship hasn't progress to the point where he is willing to share a photo of him with her.  Another indication that the relationship hasn't moved too far forward is this line:

Picture this, a sky full of thunder
Picture this, my telephone number

Since she is offering up her phone number as a carrot they obviously haven't exchanged phone numbers yet.  If they haven't exchanged phone numbers, is he aware that Debra is watching him shower? ... or is she peeking in the window?

She does seem a bit obsessive with him since she sings:

All I want is 20/20 vision
A total portrait with no omissions

It sounds to me like she is 'Fatal Attractions' obsessed with this poor dude.  After all, the song starts by her singing:

All I want is a room with a view
A sight worth seeing, a vision of you

So she is in the market for an apartment where she can watch the guy shower for hours on end. 

Yeah, Debra Harry is a little creepy in this song.

1 hour ago, Mr. Silly said:

So she sings:

I will give you my finest hour
The one I spent watching you shower

That's no big deal if your in some sort of relationship.  He'd probable even think it was sorta sexy even.  But what type of relationship is she in with this guy in the song?   

Her next verse in the song is:

All I want is a photo in my wallet
A small remembrance of something more solid
All I want is a picture of you

Apparently they've know each other for a while.   Since she is pining for a photo of him, their relationship hasn't progress to the point where he is willing to share a photo of him with her.  Another indication that the relationship hasn't moved too far forward is this line:

Picture this, a sky full of thunder
Picture this, my telephone number

Since she is offering up her phone number as a carrot they obviously haven't exchanged phone numbers yet.  If they haven't exchanged phone numbers, is he aware that Debra is watching him shower? ... or is she peeking in the window?

She does seem a bit obsessive with him since she sings:

All I want is 20/20 vision
A total portrait with no omissions

It sounds to me like she is 'Fatal Attractions' obsessed with this poor dude.  After all, the song starts by her singing:

All I want is a room with a view
A sight worth seeing, a vision of you

So she is in the market for an apartment where she can watch the guy shower for hours on end. 

Yeah, Debra Harry is a little creepy in this song.

Was that song on the Parallel Lines album? I kinda remember those lyrics but never really paid much attention to the meaning.