Eat me!!

Banana!!

We went out on a whale watching boat in Kailua.  It was a 40 some odd foot sailing catamaran.  We only saw whales, no bananas, no Wrong Way Feldman, no Russian spacemen, no evil doctors, no headhunters, no monkeys with explosives, no lost Japanese subs, nothing but whales.  It was still cool.  I may have had a pina colada or a mai tai on the boat.

I watched Gilligan's Island last night.  The skipper caught a crate full of magic tricks and Gilligan smashed an egg in the skippers ear and then ran away to live like a hermit after Ginger put him in the disappearing cabinet thingee.   I do not recall if they ate any bananas or plantains, but there was a mention of headhunters and they eat humans and if they ate the dangly bit of a male human, it is sort of banana shaped.

I bet Gilligan got the most action, as he would do whatever MaryAnn or Ginger or Mrs. Howell or The Skipper told him to do. 

Ginger did not have to eat the banana unless she just wanted to.  The professor on the other hand, had to eat whatever, whenever he was told to.

Just my thoughts.

Gilligan was the Skipper's little buddy, if you know what I mean. Skipper slept in the top bunk so that means Gilligan was a bottom, if you know what I mean. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if you know what I mean. 

It is sad, but the only action going on there was with Thurston and Lovie, only anal sex, though.  

Lots of anal sex, so much.  Oh yeah...

I like the episode where Lovie made a strap on from palm fronds and Banana!!  The look on the Professors face was priceless.  That was not the probing question he expected.  But in the end, Gilligan saved the day when he put on the monkey suit and ate Banana!!