I solve almost every thread I post in

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Razors Edge,

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Math is hard. Reading is hard. Thinking is hard.

I just open threads, add some nonsense, and move on.  There's no way we're hitting 1,000,000 post here on THURSDAY if folks actually stop and read the drivel posted by other folks.

Okay, admit it, being marked as the solution feels good.  

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

It's easy, though, isn't it?  Too easy and pretty soon every lazy loser is doing it, and it loses its "specialness".

That is like saying I will get tired of 10.00's on my parodies or that @Kzoo will ever pay me for an avatar or mow @Zackny's damn yard.

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Okay, admit it, being marked as the solution feels good.  

...au contraire, mon ami.  What is the sound of one hand clapping ?  A Zen master would say you have set your sights too low.  The greatness of @jsharr lies not in his solutions, but in his ability to elicit paradox.  It is the journey that enlightens us, not the destination.

Tired Dj Khaled GIF by TikTok

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Math is hard. Reading is hard. Thinking is hard.

I just open threads, add some nonsense, and move on.  There's no way we're hitting 1,000,000 post here on THURSDAY if folks actually stop and read the drivel posted by other folks.

I think this describes the default behavior in here. If you have not figured it out, perhaps you suffer from short attention disorder. Or maybe long? I don't know. It's complicated.

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. Stars and solutions, are you a wizard?.

For post authors (and mods) there is a button at the bottom of each post in a thread that says "Mark as Solution".  Sadly I have allowed people to mark their own as the solution.

Look at a thread you started, you'll see it at the bottom.

• Awesome 1