For Some Reason, My Bag Of Milk Chocolate Candy

Razors Edge

...always ends up with like a dozen or more of the Reese's mini-cups after I have eaten everything else.  I plow through all the others way faster than the Reese's.  In the

image.thumb.png.6ef731110458efbd2c85101a857870ce.png

When I get the slightly larger sized ones, the Almond Joys are left and the single cup Reese's are not too far behind.  I LOVE peanut butter, but Reese's are way richer than the other options in the bag, so I can eat a bunch of Snickers or Milky Ways, but only 2 or 3 Reese's.

image.png.0c07c5101d0882d46f2160320d72a38e.png

8 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

...always ends up with like a dozen or more of the Reese's mini-cups after I have eaten everything else.  I plow through all the others way faster than the Reese's.  In the

image.thumb.png.6ef731110458efbd2c85101a857870ce.png

When I get the slightly larger sized ones, the Almond Joys are left and the single cup Reese's are not too far behind.  I LOVE peanut butter, but Reese's are way richer than the other options in the bag, so I can eat a bunch of Snickers or Milky Ways, but only 2 or 3 Reese's.

image.png.0c07c5101d0882d46f2160320d72a38e.png

I would destroy the butterfingers first, all of them in one sitting.

I love the Reese's big cups, those are great if you haven't had them.  I eat them with a full handful of pecans or walnuts.  They are still plenty rich and highly caloric, but the percentage of sugar goes down, so there is that.

8 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Those mixes are great for sharing!

When I still went to the office, I'd often have a little jar of candy out and I'd get the mixed bags around Halloween.  It's always fun to see which ones go first and sometimes I'd be very surprised at peoples favorites.