I've seen it all now

Dottleshead

This gal just jumped in and swam. First with a dry suit after pulling in on her mountain bike and then jumps in. Then she comes out and strips down to her bikini and does it again. It's 52 degrees outside and damn cold in the Bellingham Bay. That water temperature will kill you in minutes. When she jumped out, my wife and I asked her where she was from. She said California. Santa Cruz. Go figure. When I explained that wasn't Santa Cruz water she said she missed the water. Ooooooph.

signal-2020-10-17-180403.jpg

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1

When our boys were young and we took them to Disney my wife told me as I was loading a roll of film in my camera that she wanted me to take pictures of EVERyTHING. Just then the parade was starting and it was led by girls in short outfits that were kicking their legs high in the air as they marched past us. I took a picture of a girl with her leg high in the air right next to me. I looked over at my wife and she wasn’t even paying attention. Two weeks later we got the pictures back from the photo fairy and my wife is looking at them and said (what’s this)? I said “you told me to take a picture of everything.” 😆 Then she remembered saying it and laughed. Time delay joke, I thought she would have seen me take the pic.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

When our boys were young and we took them to Disney my wife told me as I was loading a roll of film in my camera that she wanted me to take pictures of EVERyTHING. Just then the parade was starting and it was led by girls in short outfits that were kicking their legs high in the air as they marched past us. I took a picture of a girl with her leg high in the air right next to me. I looked over at my wife and she wasn’t even paying attention. Two weeks later we got the pictures back from the photo fairy and my wife is looking at them and said (what’s this)? I said “you told me to take a picture of everything.” 😆 Then she remembered saying it and laughed. Time delay joke, I thought she would have seen me take the pic.

I wonder what all the photo fairies are doing these days?

Just now, Philander Seabury said:

I wonder what all the photo fairies are doing these days?

Hey Ralph.  My wife and I first visited this park on the water and we were listening to Neil Young's War of Man of Harvest Moon.  This was the second time we went down there and this mtb chick jumped in the water.  The ipod was on random.  Guess what song popped up?  You guessed it.  War of Man.  I'm trying to wonder what in the hell the cosmic forces are trying to tell me.