Jump to content
Square Wheels Cycling

My last day of vacation


Recommended Posts

Allergies went wild after clearing the plants off my deck :whistle:  laundry and soup are on today's agenda..oh and tucking the road bike away...

Link to post
Share on other sites


41 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Allergies went wild after clearing the plants off my deck :whistle:  laundry and soup are on today's agenda..oh and tucking the road bike away...

How many miles did you get this year? It was a lot more than me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Longjohn said:

How many miles did you get this year? It was a lot more than me.

LJ....no miles...I had no mojo..you guys might kick me off of here if I dont start riding..oh wait  4 miles on the trainer.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

LJ....no miles...I had no mojo..you guys might kick me off of here if I dont start riding..oh wait  4 miles on the trainer.

You need to talk grammarides to start riding again, you need a riding buddy.

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Petite you need therapy. :flirtyeyess:  I hope that bike gets out the door next yr., girl.

It snowed in last 2 days. Yesterday, I rode, then half of the time I walked with my bike, because there was black ice on a beautiful sunny day...-10 degrees C.  So got groceries. I felt accomplished. :whistle: And you know it's only a 15 min. walk there!  

Still, I felt I did "something". Today I walked to a cafe...half hr. round trip.  My bike is in my living rm....a constant reminder.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You did a lot of riding on your last vacation.  It's sometimes nice to have catch up days to get a few errands done and relax.  Hope it was a good week for you, Petite.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...