Still trying to figure out this football thing

Square Wheels

I only follow my home team.  Over the last 2 weeks, 8 Pats have tested posted, their game last weekend was postponed twice, they were only allowed to have one practice in two weeks.

This is really silly.  They looked horrible, not just because they lost, but because there's been no practice this year.  Players not allowed to play because they're sick.  Players opted out.  Obviously, none of the players wear masks.  Many of the coaches take their mask off when trying to talk to players.

Is this intended to be a herd immunity plan?  That's been tested by other countries and proven to fail

Well, to correct the inaccuracies, the Patriots had twice as many practices as mentioned, two whole practices, everything else is correct, the Patriots are sucking right now.  That said, Cam hasn't been able to participate for a while, two practices is not nearly enough, and the Patriots had a shit-ton of players opt out of the season.  While I do think they have to reload offensively, they should be good next year, and still have time to turn it around in a crap division, apologies to Bills fans everywhere.