What kind of pizza should I get tonight?

Green Grass

11 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

Pepperoni, sausage, black olive.  Thin crust.

I'd either go pepperoni OR sausage, but not both.  Pepperoni with the banana peppers is a good one, but on a thicker crust. 

Keep in mind, pizza in most forms is pretty much a no brainer as a "going to be good" as long as the folks making it aren't totally incompetent.

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Ham, pineapple, green pepper on thick crust.

Another tasty combination.  I like green pepper, but on a ham & pineapple pizza, I think it is unnecessary.

Again, though, that combination is far better a 5oz soup.

27 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I like green pepper, but on a ham & pineapple pizza, I think it is unnecessary.

I don't care what you think.  I forgot to add - extra cheese.  WoKzoo like the extra cheese.

Did I mention that I don't care what you think?

I like this one from Pizza Boli's.  They used to give away those little containers of liquid garlic sauce and I'd ask for two if I got a big pizza. Then they started charging 50 cents extra for them.  Still worth it.

• The Meal Buster

Our secret recipe pizza sauce topped with pepperoni, Italian sausage, fresh mushrooms, fresh green peppers, fresh onions, black olives, and topped with an extra amount of our special blend of 100% fresh natural cheeses.

I had a white pizza for dinner. Pretty good.

I need longer days to be able to cook dinner and get shit done around the house

Mowed and swept about half the lawn, I'm not that concerned about the lawn, but I want the clippings and leaves for the compost pile. I've developed an unnatural fascination with making compost.

• Heart 1

44 minutes ago, Further said:

I had a white pizza for dinner. Pretty good.

I need longer days to be able to cook dinner and get shit done around the house

Mowed and swept about half the lawn, I'm not that concerned about the lawn, but I want the clippings and leaves for the compost pile. I've developed an unnatural fascination with making compost.

The leaves/grass combo is marvelous!  Composting is my favourite garden chore.

• Heart 1

On 10/20/2020 at 3:48 PM, Forum Administrator said:

Where are you getting it from?  That makes all the difference.

Dominos? Spinach and Feta

Donatos?  Just go with edge to edge pepperoni.

Little Caesars? Thin crust pepperoni

Papa Johns?  Throw it in the trash.

I smiled when I saw Dominos and not Pizza Hut. Dominos recently opened in town, and I tried it last night. We agreed it did not compare well to Pizza Hut. Little Caesars has not been our top choice for many years. There are some locally owned places in town, but pies from some are not consistently good.

13 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

I smiled when I saw Dominos and not Pizza Hut. Dominos recently opened in town, and I tried it last night. We agreed it did not compare well to Pizza Hut. Little Caesars has not been our top choice for many years. There are some locally owned places in town, but pies from some are not consistently good.

The big chains are consistent, cause they are pretty much automated. The little places can soar with the eagles tonight and strut with the turkeys tomorrow, depending on who is working

• Heart 1