John Ratcliffe

Airehead
Go to solution Solved by Mr. Silly,

34 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

no, but I bet multiple texts weekly 😡

Texts, at least, are a bit easier to ignore than a phone cal or a door knock :angry:  A couple more weeks? I wish they knew who voted already so they would stop with the nonsense.

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Texts, at least, are a bit easier to ignore than a phone cal or a door knock :angry:  A couple more weeks? I wish they knew who voted already so they would stop with the nonsense.

True, but I don't answer my phone anymore unless its someone I know. And luckily I don't get door knocks...perk of living in a condo I guess:dontknow: There needs to be an "I already voted" data base :D

3 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

True, but I don't answer my phone anymore unless its someone I know. And luckily I don't get door knocks...perk of living in a condo I guess:dontknow: There needs to be an "I already voted" data base :D

I guess if there was an up-to-date and publicly accessible database, then those folks who HADN'T voted would face increasing "outreach" as the election day approached?  By an hour to poll closure, the might be getting thousands of calls & texts and have folks gathered outside their homes urging them to vote and who to vote for!

:frantics:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

When you vote they should give you a pass code to enter into your TV and it filters out all political ads.  We'd see 100% voter turn out in no time.

BTW -- @Airehead, you can mark this as the solution.

...and e-mail and cell phone and texts and home/landline (for Mick!).

I already don't watch any ads in normal viewing, but damned if I can keep them from calling me and texting me!

• Heart 1

On 10/21/2020 at 7:41 PM, Airehead said:

I have never heard him speak before. Did anyone here get the threatening election emails that he described?

I’m too afraid to tell....