Just blew out my mother in law's circuit

Dottleshead

I wonder what could be failing behind the walls that would take out a breaker.

When I was staying at the Residence Inn in Orlando they were undergoing renovations.  I woke up one night to the sound of a very slow drip drip drip.  I told them about it the next day and they found a leaking pipe in the apartment above me.  They had to cut out a piece of my drywall behind the refrigerator to get at parts of it.  They offered me another room because the hole lasted for 3 days but it didn't bother me and it was too much trouble to move.  The manager liked me because I was there for so long.  She used to give me a newly renovated room every two weeks and I would provide a list of what wasn't there that should have been like the 1 quart pot or a full set of forks.  After the renovations were done they gave me a choice of any of the rooms that I wanted.  On the weekends that I went home they would use my room for a short term non smoking guest who was out of there when I returned on Monday.  It was a fair trade.

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

We were running space heaters in two different rooms. When I reached down to unplug it, it was pretty hot. It's damn cold up here and her home heating blows.

So the gurgling noise was her savings going down the drain to keep you warm and toasty?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I think I figured out why the breaker tripped. When you pee in the shower at your MIL’s be careful not to pee on the receptacle.

F0DF47C3-ABF1-4E52-9DA6-2041AE5F3071.jpeg.05ef1d249ba5996d93f473cdad42f23c.jpeg

And this is why there's warning labels on hair dryers and toasters