I am enjoying our new washer and dryer

jsharr

So much better than the old ones.  Clothes seem cleaner, I think they are.  And the Wifi part is cool.  I get an alert that LaWanda is done washing or Dwight is done drying.   Went to bed with clothes in the dryer last night.  Woke up and hit the STEAM FRESH cycle and ten minutes later I had warm fluffly non wrinkly clothes!  

Oh, and the dryer door can open down or to the side.  I use the down setting to transfer from washer to dryer, as it is like a chute and then I use the side open to empty dryer into laundry basket.

BTW, if you have better names than LaWanda and Dwight for a washer and dryer, I would love to hear them.

discus

• Heart 4

19 minutes ago, jsharr said:

So much better than the old ones.  Clothes seem cleaner, I think they are.  And the Wifi part is cool.  I get an alert that LaWanda is done washing or Dwight is done drying.   Went to bed with clothes in the dryer last night.  Woke up and hit the STEAM FRESH cycle and ten minutes later I had warm fluffly non wrinkly clothes!  

Oh, and the dryer door can open down or to the side.  I use the down setting to transfer from washer to dryer, as it is like a chute and then I use the side open to empty dryer into laundry basket.

BTW, if you have better names than LaWanda and Dwight for a washer and dryer, I would love to hear them.

discus

Why would you name them LaWanda and Dwight when you could have done LaFawnduh and Kip? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

How dreadfully impersonal.  My wifi network is named NSA Surveillance Van.  Maybe I should give them spy names?

Geez.  My wifi network is named "wifi network".  I come from the era of "enter user name".....user name, "enter password" ..... password.

Of course my computer then says "The use of password at this time has resulted in a call being placed to 911 you have 10 seconds to vacate the area."

• Heart 1