Happy Thursday

petitepedal

Thursday is off to a good start.  Did some grocery shopping during senior hours, home by 7:30 and all put away.  Had a shower and made a fancy breakfast, asiago cheese bagel toasted and heavy on the cream cheese.  In a bit I will fold and put away laundry.

It's beginning to rain harder and that will last till Saturday probably if it doesn't turn to snew.  

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

It seems like you just got your oil changed. How long has it been?

I get mine changed once a year whether it needs it or not!

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

It's beginning to rain harder and that will last till Saturday probably if it doesn't turn to snew.  

We've got the rain, but hopefully not the snow!  Lows do drop into the 30s, though, each night.  50s and maybe to 60s by Sun, then back down and up and down and up again.

16 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I get mine changed once a year whether it needs it or not!

We've got the rain, but hopefully not the snow!  Lows do drop into the 30s, though, each night.  50s and maybe to 60s by Sun, then back down and up and down and up again.

20 here tomorrow night or Sat morning then up to 60 on sunday.  2020 is becoming an interesting year.  :P

I was sick yesterday, but feeling better today. Can’t go back to the office until I have a 2 week quarantine or a Dr note saying I don’t have Covid. So I had a Covid test yesterday. Awaiting results. I think what I have is a sinus/chest infection like I usually get once a year. 

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

What does your owner’s manual say about oil changes? Hondas I’ve had recommended 10,000 miles or once a year, whichever came first.

Probably "vague" with the usual "driving conditions" mumbo jumbo.  Every 5k - 7.5k (or annually) @ $30 a pop seems like a reasonable amount of time/distance. I'm sure you can get by on longer, but if it means 2 changes a year vs 3 changes in two years, and you're keeping the car long term, might as well do it.