1 year ago today

bikeman564™

3 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I had my lung & tumor surgery :blink: can't believe its been a year. So far so good...knock on wood ;)

Have you noticed any issues that remain?  It seems, from a cycling perspective, you're as good as ever.  Recovery aside, it seems it has been pretty good since then, and we're all really happy about that!

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Have you noticed any issues that remain?  It seems, from a cycling perspective, you're as good as ever.  Recovery aside, it seems it has been pretty good since then, and we're all really happy about that!

Cycling wise I'm back to my normal fitness level IMO.  Based on the amount of riding I've done this year (more than ever), and speed. Not having the upper lobe of my right lung appears to be a non-issue. With that said, I have no idea at what point in time it collapsed. I still occasionally use a breathing contraption that measures lung volume. And I'm above the amount for someone of my age/height. And I'm slightly higher now than even a few months ago. The only issue, and I wouldn't call it an issue is - the area along the incision is numb. But  who cares? Other than that, I can't tell anything was done :D Thanks.

• Awesome 2