Covid test line is crazy today

Airehead

2 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Potential exposure testing so required by my agency. I hold myself to the same standards that I hold others too

Does the testing make any differentiation between "exposed" and needing a test versus just "precautionary" testing as a req for a medical procedure, etc.?

Is there a COVID spike in your neighborhood?  I don't even know where to get tested or how :(

Yes we have a spike in our county. My agency requires authorized nucleic acid or antigen detection assays are recommended to diagnose acute infection.  These are the viral tests. Far up the nose.   Not considered a screening.  Not an antibody test. 

16 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Does the testing make any differentiation between "exposed" and needing a test versus just "precautionary" testing as a req for a medical procedure, etc.?

Is there a COVID spike in your neighborhood?  I don't even know where to get tested or how :(

Around here it's spiking so fast that now that enough tests are finally available there are test sites setting up all over the place first come first served free.  Of course this should have been available back in March but ............. well, you know.  There are long lines however and it can take a couple of hours.

Before this we couldn't get a test without a doctors appointment made for one.  The nation has still tested far less than half the population.