OMG Turn the camera off...

ChrisL

On a video meeting and the ding bat Corp Real Estate chick that always F’s shit up & blames others has her camera on and is freaking eating. Bad enough I have to look at her (I really don’t like her can you tell?!?!) but now I have to watch her freaking eat with her mouth open. 

Freaking gross...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Can't be all that bad.  A local school zoom meeting was hacked and presented with a streaker running through wacking off.  I think there are some potential security drawbacks to zoom meetings.

right.  And the streaker just happened to look a lot like the teacher who said he was "hacked"

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

Fortunately there wasn't video of this, but I was on a WebEx meeting and some guy took his laptop with him to take a piss.  The audio included the sigh of relief as he relieved himself and the flush.  Best WebEx meeting ever.

I heard that. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

Fortunately there wasn't video of this, but I was on a WebEx meeting and some guy took his laptop with him to take a piss.  The audio included the sigh of relief as he relieved himself and the flush.  Best WebEx meeting ever.

I've seen that happen in a normal in-person conference. During the break, the presenter forgot to turn off his mic and it transmitted from the mens room - both sounds to let you know where he was, and side conversations. When he returned, the entire audience applauded. He had a hard time with the presentation after the break.

• Haha 3

On 10/29/2020 at 6:16 PM, ChrisL said:

We had a side text chat going with everyone else commenting on how disgusting she is. I’m not alone, the whole department doesn’t like her...

I don't understand why people put up with that sort of thing. Say something. Disconnect her. Let her know that's not appropriate.

• Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, smudge said:

I don't understand why people put up with that sort of thing. Say something. Disconnect her. Let her know that's not appropriate.

I think of it in the opposite direction. Screen capture cropping to just her and post of YouTube. Not only would they get the message that not appropriate, but likely to become a theme for YouTube postings and browsing as others post similar occurrences. That would also bring people in line for fear that they would be the next "Featured Video."