Once in a blue moon Halloween weekend plans?

petitepedal

Work at the LBS Saturday. Get some takeout for dinner. Don’t get trick or treaters here as we live on a busy street with no sidewalks. But we’ll still get a bag or two of Snickers for the kids across the street. More rain is expected Sunday so just do stuff in the house. Laundry, floor scrubbing etc.

Heading to my folks Saturday morning. Bringing the queen bed from our spare room to my sister. Then need to order a bunk/trundle bed for the grandkids. Will come back Sunday morning, hopefully early.

14 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Got any?

@jsharr is gonna shoot me and @Randomguy the address he has for @Kzoo.  Now that eggs and toilet paper aren't being hoarded, we're gonna Mischief Night the heck out of his place.  Hopefully @Dottles can get his azz in gear and meet us for the party!

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

@jsharr is gonna shoot me and @Randomguy the address he has for @Kzoo.  Now that eggs and toilet paper aren't being hoarded, we're gonna Mischief Night the heck out of his place.  Hopefully @Dottles can get his azz in gear and meet us for the party!

1720 Riverview Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49004

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Party!? Whose house?