If you didn't have to work...

Square Wheels

I would ride and workout much more, cook  gourmet food on most nights of the week, and have a spotless home and garden.  Right now I am slacking on the yard and house.   Probably would volunteer, in the event that I needed to work again.  I think it would be easier to re-enter the workforce if you had been volunteering during your unemployment.

I've often thought about that. I honestly don't mind working. And I think I might get tired of being retired. But, if I could take a year off, yeah I'd find plenty to do. Would involve my hobbies and some traveling.

Hike the AT

Ride the Southern Tier

Get my golf game back

Win a few more Archery tournaments

....yeah, I could stay busy.

Hike the AT

Ride the Southern Tier

Get my golf game back

Win a few more Archery tournaments

....yeah, I could stay busy.

We have things in common.

ok....and I might have to do some volunteer work.  Maybe help some disadvantaged youths explore some of those aforementioned hobbies.  Hiking, biking, golf, and even archery can be a great way for kids to learn stuff and have fun at the same time.

Well...if only my senior pool would win the lotto...and big...I would like to bike tour..I just read an awesome European tour (Read Grampies go by the books on Crazy guy) ..and travel...I would probably eventually get bored and volunteer...or MY fave..travel part time...volunteer/work part time...OH and did I happen to mention moving away from the damn trains... :D