Wow, I am lean right now

Dirtyhip

I'm not. I've gained a few pounds the last month.  I haven't been able to run due to a rash (reported) and a bumb left knee.

However, I'm moving all the bikes over to the new place this weekend.  This will give me a chance to finally ride my Sobriety Bike, the Masi: fixed gear awesomeness.

Couch

• Heart 1

Yay, you're my inspiration.  I ready yet to lose more.  My wife wants to lose in October or November, she wants me to wait and lose with her.

You're awesome.

Thanks.  

I can be very disciplined when I put my mind to it.  K was giving me props the other morning as I sipped tea at 4:30 am. Just getting up to ride, but I did want to sleep a little more to be honest.

I eat so many veggies meals and I do allow splurges.  Like the football sized sammie incident.  :D

I need to work my arms more.  Sort of one trick pony here.  RIDE RIDE RIDE....CLEAN..COOK...RIDE RIDE RIDE   HAHA!

One thing I think that is key is good sleep.  I often am asleep by 9pm, and almost always in bed by 8:30 pm.

I'm not. I've gained a few pounds the last month.  I haven't been able to run due to a rash (reported) and a bumb left knee.

However, I'm moving all the bikes over to the new place this weekend.  This will give me a chance to finally ride my Sobriety Bike, the Masi: fixed gear awesomeness.

Couch

I like Masi bikes.  Pretty.

:nod head:  Congrats......

Me...well...it is Friday and I was just thinking of going home and grilling and having a little vino...but well...not great for the diet...Although, I get brats made at the store across the street and they are way less salty than those mass produced ones    :nod head:

Be happy...cos it is harder to lose when you are older :(   I did walk last night but dang sometimes the motivation just isn't there. 

Congrats DH !!!!

by not getting enough sleep every night I help encourage my sweet tooth.  I would love to get down to 190 (for starters).  my diet is reasonable, but snacking means ti stay about the same.

we now have more fish and chicken in our diet, and more or less have 1 vegetarian night a week

Yay, you're my inspiration.  I ready yet to lose more.  My wife wants to lose in October or November, she wants me to wait and lose with her.

You're awesome.

Why wait until October or November to lose weight? If it's a goal, start on it now. I doubt it will be any easier in fall.

Starting in summer or fall has one huge advantage. Fresh fruit and vegetables are in season, so it's easy to make light an healthy meals now. 

Congratulations.

When they make comments at work, be sure to call them fat pigs.

HAHA!  It's the concerned comments and looks that grow old.  Plus, the chics constantly bring me cookies, and muffins.  

I just look like a healthy fit human would look like.  My County almost leads the state in obesity rates.  Maybe, I do look odd to them.  

My face does get more wrinkled looking when I get super fit.  Chubbier faces tend to fill out more.  One of my marathoner friends told me once..."Nice butt or nice face when you get old.  You can't have both."  HAHA

Why wait until October or November to lose weight? If it's a goal, start on it now. I doubt it will be any easier in fall.

Starting in summer or fall has one huge advantage. Fresh fruit and vegetables are in season, so it's easy to make light an healthy meals now. 

My wife is a methodical planner, I'm sure she has her reasons, and I'm sure she told me why...  The fall sounds good to me.  Over the past few years I've lost weight a couple of times.  Each time I have not gained back what I have lost.  I have 10 - 30 more to go, not sure yet how much until I see how I look and feel.  I'll do 10 more this fall, then decide what I'll do next spring.

My wife is a methodical planner, I'm sure she has her reasons, and I'm sure she told me why...  The fall sounds good to me.  Over the past few years I've lost weight a couple of times.  Each time I have not gained back what I have lost.  I have 10 - 30 more to go, not sure yet how much until I see how I look and feel.  I'll do 10 more this fall, then decide what I'll do next spring.

Fall is only a month away.