Restaurant dining question

Dirtyhip

Restaurant use  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dine out these days?

• More than once a week
    • One a week
    • Two times a month?
    • One a month
    • Less than once per month

Typically I like to eat oot once a week. I'll ride the fatso to a local restaurant. Sometimes twice. Its more than just eating. I sit at the bar, so I enjoy chatting w/ the help and locals who may wander in. Last Wednesday I went out and ran into a few people that I know. Nice little hang out :)

When we are at home we dine out once or twice a month. When we are on the road it's more often. 

One of the main reasons why we bought a motorhome was we can make our own meals and we were sick of sleeping in the truck at the race tracks. 

We get takeout a couple times per week. We do dine out about once per week. We have a very short list of places we feel comfortable with how they are doing things especially now that C19 is rising in our area. If things keep ticking up, we may go back to takeout only. 

I've done one restaurant - a seafood one - since February. No McD's or other carryout.  I'm not avoiding them, I've gotten used to having the time to cook really good food.  I wonder how long the restaurants will remain open, though I think carryout will not have a problem as COVID-19 whacks us hard again.

We are going to go to my cousin's bar & restaurant, but last Sunday we decided to belatedly celebrate my and my brother's and his wife's recent birthday with a party of 7 in my apartment - a steamed crab feast plus hot dogs plus Sloppy Joes, plus beer, soft drinks, side dishes, cake, etc.

Today, I had the 2nd 1/2 lb of a 2 lb chuck roast that I pressure cooked with a thin mushroom gravy that is great with potatoes and carrots. Recipe: https://www.food.com/recipe/pressure-cooker-pot-roast-with-mushroom-gravy-easy-380069

20201025_163439.thumb.jpg.a353e25749929840869b9e35aebd1e4c.jpg 530995082_food.comrecipepic.jpg.4fcd4520e382802eded76a6fac91b96d.jpg