Strange dreams last night

Dirtyhip

I had two that were unsettling.

One was a MTB dream where I was riding on a spine trail with huge drop offs on each side.  Narrow trail, death on both sides if you screwed up.  I rode down it, and seemed to pull it off.  There was a gap jump in it and there seemed to literally have no bottom.  <shudder>  Fall to the depths of hell I guess.

Another dream, I shaved my head.  I did a Britney Spears and took the buzzer to my head.  In my dream I was fretting about what my husband would say about me rocking the balkd look.  I am not sure what was going on here.  I would never shave off all my hair.

Night sweats have been really messing me up.  They say that athletes sweat more efficiently, well, I am efficient as heck.  AHHHH!

• Heart 1

59 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I had two that were unsettling.

One was a MTB dream where I was riding on a spine trail with huge drop offs on each side.  Narrow trail, death on both sides if you screwed up.  I rode down it, and seemed to pull it off.  There was a gap jump in it and there seemed to literally have no bottom.  <shudder>  Fall to the depths of hell I guess.

Pretty wild stuff, dh.

If I can comment what can happen in reality in terms of jumping gaps, I heard of a case for a woman in her late teens, she jumped a gap between 2 structures or something equivalent.  She fell and was paralyzed for life. Wheelchair bound...at our hospital for paraplegics and quadriplegics.  I absolutely would never recommend it for anyone... 

I'm sorry...we had some hockey players, football players..paralyzed for life.  So body checking...I support for amateurs.. Then some people who fell off the roof (not roped/no safety harness) and others falling off a ladder. Paralyzed for life.

1 minute ago, shootingstar said:

Pretty wild stuff, dh.

If I can comment what can happen in reality in terms of jumping gaps, I heard of a case for a woman in her late teens, she jumped a gap between 2 structures or something equivalent.  She fell and was paralyzed for life. Wheelchair bound...at our hospital for paraplegics and quadriplegics.  I absolutely would never recommend it for anyone... 

I do smaller gaps.  If it is setup well with nice landers, it is easy.  Bigger stuff, I have put that to bed.  No thanks.  If the gap is longer than 3 feet, nope. 

Just got back from a ride this morning.  I went off one of my favorite rock jumps.  That thing just kicks you up about 4 feet in the air and it is so much fun.  My body hurts today from all that shredding work.  I took it easy today.  I went around some of my usual stuff.  My back and neck hurts.

• Heart 1

I love waking up after wild dreams.  Haven't had any lately.  I've had a couple about my badly kept wheatfield of a yard but now that my Case Manager and Contractor settled the rebuild contract with State Farm, the Contractor has promised it will look perfect by next week - weather permitting.

I STILL had a dream about the yard after I knew all that. I always kept a nice yard and I guess it still bugs me until all is right.

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, shootingstar said:

Dreams are a healthy way to unearth anxieties, etc. Sometimes.

Alot dreams that I remember lately...are related to work. Not good.  I even dreamt someone lied to me.  Great.

I think the head shaving had to do with my concern about the soil that got scalped.