50 squat challenge

Kzoo

Yes, I did my 50 each of the past two nights. It works well to do the squats at night and then do a bunch of stretching. It helps settle down my restless legs. Problem is I get sidetracked with the stretching 'cuz my gray cat thinks I'm on the floor to play with him and HoSmudge's orange cat thinks I'm there to snuggle with him. So I get sidetracked and forget to document the 50 squats. Ah well, kitty time is quality time. (you nasty boys can leave that last sentence alone )

• Heart 1

Yesterday we had a really busy day and as I’m already showered & in bed WOChrisL says you get your 50 in?  Ahhh shit... I get out of bed & we bust out our 50 &  I go back to bed.

Knocked out my 50 already today.  Yesterday was the closest I came to missing a day but so far I haven’t missed a day. 

• Awesome 2

21 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yesterday we had a really busy day and as I’m already showered & in bed WOChrisL says you get your 50 in?  Ahhh shit... I get out of bed & we bust out our 50 &  I go back to bed.

Knocked out my 50 already today.  Yesterday was the closest I came to missing a day but so far I haven’t missed a day. 

The challenge that Petite gave us was for 1500 for the month.  You can do them all on the last day if you'd like.

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

The challenge that Petite gave us was for 1500 for the month.  You can do them all on the last day if you'd like.

Yeah I’ll pass....  I get others are skipping & doubling up but I’m trying to stay consistent.  Actually the squats are painful on my arthritic knees and 16 days into it the aches in my knees haven’t subsided.  Skipping & doubling up isn’t ideal for me. 

7 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Yeah I’ll pass....  I get others are skipping & doubling up but I’m trying to stay consistent.  Actually the squats are painful on my arthritic knees and 16 days into it the aches in my knees haven’t subsided.  Skipping & doubling up isn’t ideal for me. 

Don't go as deep :whistle:

1 minute ago, petitepedal said:

Don't go as deep :whistle:

I bend to the point my fingertips touch my knees.  I’m really not bending that far.  20 years of running, 3 marathons, hundreds of miles carrying a ruck on humps have taken a toll on my knees.

Interesting that my brother who has every ailment I have but the arthritis and he didn’t run outside of what he had to in the Army.