I bought a pie and voted

Airehead

Went back to vote, all prepared to wait an hour in line and read a book on my phone. Alas, there was virtually no line.   One person and I was in the door. Five minutes later, I was signing the iPad with that stylus. It was washed for me by a volunteer armed with Clorox wipes. Did you ever notice that the stylus signature doesn’t look like your regular signature?

Anyway, then a thirty second wait to actually vote.

The exit traffic flow pattern had you walking through the community bake sale. I did not think they would even have it this year but they did. I bought Einstein an apple pie. We might not eat it since we don’t know which church lady made it but it is a voting tradition for us. 

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Went back to vote, all prepared to wait an hour in line and read a book on my phone. Alas, there was virtually no line.   One person and I was in the door. Five minutes later, I was signing the iPad with that stylus. It was washed for me by a volunteer armed with Clorox wipes. Did you ever notice that the stylus signature doesn’t look like your regular signature?

The exit traffic flow pattern had you walking through the community bake sale. I did not think they would even have it this year but they did. I bought Einstein an apple pie. We might not eat it since we don’t know which church lady made it but it is a voting tradition for us. 

Not eat that pie? I’m stunned. 
I bought a loaf of sourdough bread for grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for dinner. I’m feeling the need for comfort food tonight. 

• Heart 2

24 minutes ago, Airehead said:

If you let it set for a week or so all the possible germs will be gone.  :nodhead:

• Haha 1