I slept horribly

Dirtyhip

2 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

and had a nightmare that I was married to a horrible government official that is despise.  It was awful.  I woke up all sweaty and stressed out.

You need a dog in your life!  I woke up last night with my wife in her spot on the bed, me on my side of the bed, and my pup curled up in a ball next to my hip.  I gave my pup some head scratching until I got back to sleep.

• Awesome 1

Just now, Razors Edge said:

You need a dog in your life!  I woke up last night with my wife in her spot on the bed, me on my side of the bed, and my pup curled up in a ball next to my hip.  I gave my pup some head scratching until I got back to sleep.

Menopause is horrific. I have not been sleeping well for a while now.

17 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

and had a nightmare that I was married to a horrible government official that is despise.  It was awful.  I woke up all sweaty and stressed out.

I slept badly, too.  I had a nightmare about that Barnum quote, and the realization that once a sucker, always a sucker, and suckers are everywhere. 

I second the dog recommendation, you have to guard your new property.  Plus, dogs are cool to mountain bike and camp with.