Quarantine!

petitepedal

3 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I am not sick..I am scheduled for a test on Sunday..but required to quarantine for 14 days...I saw my Trainer on Thursday...He and his wife & daughter tested positive..on Monday or Tuesday symptoms for his wife developed  late Saturday night.

Damn...14 days from exposure is Friday the 13th

Good luck with the test.  Make sure to arrange for someone to do your shopping if you need it.

• Heart 1

Well..this is not a gym..and is a well ventilated facility that includes physical  therapy...and it is 1 on 1...in a loft. BUT...exposure..is exposure..we are rarely less than 6ft apart.

Unfortunately...I may not go back..just because of my job..So far they are no sicker than a cold..I hope I remain healthy. 

• Hugs 2

Glad you are being safe about this, but sorry you have to deal with this.  Do you need anything or do you have someone who can get whatever you might need?  We could mail you stuff.

Hope you are ok and don't test positive.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

LOL..Unfortunately I got sick the year I was scheduled to see him on Valentine's Day...cos I had told him he was my date..and at least one of us was gonna get hot and sweaty :P

Good News my doc said with a negative test I can go back to work 9 days after exposure...my test..is 10 days after exposure.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

LOL..Unfortunately I got sick the year I was scheduled to see him on Valentine's Day...cos I had told him he was my date..and at least one of us was gonna get hot and sweaty :P

Good News my doc said with a negative test I can go back to work 9 days after exposure...my test..is 10 days after exposure.

We're going to have to keep Petite cheered up during quarantine.

Alright then confinement jokes for $100

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman are each locked away for a year in solitary confinement.

Before they are thrown in, they are each allowed to request a year's supply of whatever he wants to help them through the hard time.

The Scotsman asks for whisky, so he gets some and he's locked away.

The Irishman asks for a fix of Guinness, so several hundred bottles are thrown in. r>
The Englishman requests a year's supply of cigarettes, so he's given the cartons and he too is locked up.

When it's time to let them out, they open the Scot's door, he stumbles out shouting "FREEDOM!" before he collapses and dies of alcohol poisoning.

Paddy is dragged out into the light, where he soon dies of a busted liver.

When the door to the Englishman's cell is opened, everyone waits eagerly to see what sort of state he's gotten himself into. To their surprise, he walks right out, scoots up to the nearest person and asks, "I say, you wouldn't happen to have a match, would you?"

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Damn...14 days from exposure is Friday the 13th

Well, you are not sick and you can lounge around at home on your new furniture and fireplace and play on the forum!  I see nothing but win here, but I think you should order a big tv from Amazon whilst you are quarantining.  

• Haha 1