I hope this does not get locked down

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by JerrySTL,

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Tom Brady or Bill Belichick?

Gotta think maybe it was Tom?

Belichick has been handicapped this year by all the folks opting out from the virus, and leaving outright in free agency.  They need a full team, and they just don't have the firepower or playmakers they need.  He didn't suddenly become a shitty coach from Brady leaving.

Also, Brady walked into a talent-laden offense with a team in its playoff window.  I think he is still getting used to things there and will tighten up some on the interceptions.

I think it is BB and Brady, not one or the other.  Just different situations this year is all.

Considering I live in Tampa and have been a long time Bucs fan this was both heartwarming and scary. 

There is a very political group on Facebook specifically for our Neighborhood. They felt the normal neighborhood community was "stifling" their free speech so they made their own inclusive group :rolleyes: someone posted this over there and they completely missed the point and it turned into a Right/Left flame war.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

So far.  It would be nice to see them play the Steelers and see what happens.  I don't think the Steelers could handle them right now, but maybe in the playoffs it will be a different story.

I wonder who is gonna get bopped on the noggin by Myles Garrett when the Steelers destroy the Cowboys this week?  Cooper Rush or some guy I never heard of who is not Ben DiNucci

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I wonder who is gonna get bopped on the noggin by Myles Garrett when the Steelers destroy the Cowboys this week?  Cooper Rush or some guy I never heard of who is not Ben DiNucci

Quick trigger on that greasy italian fellow, they should at least give him another start and gauge improvement.  Seems kind of knee-jerk to pull a guy for another corpse after his first start.  Clear panic in Dallas, it seems.

• Heart 1

Just now, Randomguy said:

Quick trigger on that greasy italian fellow, they should at least give him another start and gauge improvement.  Seems kind of knee-jerk to pull a guy for another corpse after his first start.  Clear panic in Dallas, it seems.

Jerry Jones is a footballman you see and we lowly mortals cannot comprehend the genius in his moves.  Deliver a sub standard product, make a once great team into meme fodder and make billions while doing it.

@Parr8hed sent me this.

123736155_1067684320368481_449390114544318649_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=_WvAfms_PSwAX_LUDbM&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&tp=7&oh=5b675eeb2728e80ecc0511b67f509183&oe=5FCB541E

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Jerry Jones is a footballman you see and we lowly mortals cannot comprehend the genius in his moves.

So last year a local radio station was bashing on one of the Detroit Lions offensive lineman (rightfully so).  This lineman's just happened to be listening to the show.  She called in and started in on the co-hosts.  She was in full rant.  At the end of her call she said "You guys just don't understand football," in a smarmy voice and then hung up.  They use that as a drop whenever they have a disagreement about football.  It's classic.

Jerry would tell you that, "You clearly don't understand football.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, goldendesign said:

Considering I live in Tampa and have been a long time Bucs fan this was both heartwarming and scary. 

There is a very political group on Facebook specifically for our Neighborhood. They felt the normal neighborhood community was "stifling" their free speech so they made their own inclusive group :rolleyes: someone posted this over there and they completely missed the point and it turned into a Right/Left flame war.

Read before burning is always a smart decision.

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

So last year a local radio station was bashing on one of the Detroit Lions offensive lineman (rightfully so).  This lineman's just happened to be listening to the show.  She called in and started in on the co-hosts.  She was in full rant.  At the end of her call she said "You guys just don't understand football," in a smarmy voice and then hung up.  They use that as a drop whenever they have a disagreement about football.  It's classic.

Jerry would tell you that, "You clearly don't understand football.

Jerry recently told some radio host to "shut up" as they were grilling him about his shittarrific team.