Woo-hoo! Virginia is the fastest

Road Runner

We do have an official state gun(the Colt 45) and it's perfectly fine to racially profile Hispanics here. 

We don't have a state firearm here in Illinois. We have an Attorney General who wants to publish the names and addresses of all the legal firearm owner here. Head of the State Police sat down and had a talk with her,,,,the list was never published.

Lisa Madigan....pathetic excuse of an A.T.

We don't have a state firearm here in Illinois. We have an Attorney General who wants to publish the names and addresses of all the legal fireamr owners here.

I can walk into any store that sells firearms, and walk out with whatever I want(within reason).

I'm not a felon, so there's no need for any special permit to conceal or openly carry a handgun here.

• Heart 1

We have what's know as a Firearms Owners I. D. card. FOID...she wanted to publish all our names and addy's. Anyway..you cannot purchase any type of firearm nor ammo without this card.

Outside of the Blackhawks, Illinois sucks donkeys.

I can walk into any store that sells firearms, and walk out with whatever I want(within reason).

I'm not a felon, so there's no need for any special permit to conceal or openly carry a handgun here.

Getting a gun is a bit more involved in Canada.