The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated

goldendesign

It’s good to hear from you again.

My caregiver activities stepped up big time in January when my wife spent two weeks in the hospital and they sent her home with hospice care. I get an hour a day Monday thru Friday help with bathing my wife and changing the bedding etc. Everything else I’m on my own. Sometimes she seems to be getting better and sometimes I think I’m going to lose her.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

My caregiver activities stepped up big time in

I'm saddened to hear this. My heart goes out to you. My Sister and her husband are in a similar boat with his mother. I know how difficult and time consuming it can all be. I've been a good sounding board to them both when they need just a mental break, since physical breaks are non-existent in their case as well. If you need something other than inane postings of SW, you can always contact me and we can talk.

1 hour ago, goldendesign said:

Lil one is now 3 and incredible. She's been using the learning materials you guys gifted her and she's so damn smart.

Anyway, I'm back!

Welcome back! Good to hear from you again. Let me be the first to say “ttiwwop” where are the little ones pics?  Did you know that a three year old is just a two year old with a year of experience?

anyway, good to hear from you.