Goldendesign, we have missed you

Dirtyhip

1 hour ago, goldendesign said:

After that I turned to focusing on my career socials. I am now a paid speaker for the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence communities. Just spoke at Global Big Data COnference (virtually) and Tableau Con. Later this month I will be the keynote on Technical Project Management: Implementing Data Driven initiatives in a Global enterprise (WIP on the title). The speaker series has slowed down so more time devoted to my regular job and of course of being a dad.

You are an amazing human.  I am grateful to have you on this planet.

• Hugs 1

On 11/6/2020 at 6:19 AM, goldendesign said:

Getting used to being on the forums again. Without going into too much detail, a previous employee of my wifes took it upon himself to take his termination as a personal affront by her. My wife has no social media, but used mine to communicate with the small groups she is involved with. He found them and began leaving..... inappropriate messages about her and my daughter. We went dark on Socials, had SW hide all my postings with pictures (thanks again for that) and proceeded with legal ramifications.  Turns out he was doing more than that to others and well... he didn't get to vote this year due to incarceration. 

After that I turned to focusing on my career socials. I am now a paid speaker for the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence communities. Just spoke at Global Big Data COnference (virtually) and Tableau Con. Later this month I will be the keynote on Technical Project Management: Implementing Data Driven initiatives in a Global enterprise (WIP on the title). The speaker series has slowed down so more time devoted to my regular job and of course of being a dad.

Interesting.  

I hid a post that celebrated a recent birthday. I didn't want to be so blatant to give my age. My greatest concern were work colleagues unearthing it..  Right now, not a good time for them to know.