Well, it is Friday

Kzoo

I am OFF. OFF I say!  Ruby walk in the park is first on the agenda, then finish mowing the lawn/leaves, maybe wash the cars, and I need to find the touch up paint for all the NJ turnpike wear and tear on the civic’s hood before those chips rust too badly. Might even think aboot trying to wax the car, for the first time ever since buying it in 2014. Like Jerry said, the clear coat makes it not so necessary to wax. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 3

42 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Did you ask Rudy if he wanted to go? Is he toilet trained? Where do you walk him at work?

I never have to ask Rudy if he wants to go anywhere.  I didn't bring him today - decided against it.  Rudy is very potty trained.  I can walk him out back to pee and we go to a very nice long park a few blocks north of the office for a lunch time walk (and poop, him not me).  Riverside Park - @LoneWolf knows it well.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

good idea.  never put off till tomorrow that which can be put off till the day after tomorrow.

If it was me (and thank goodness you're not) I would start resting up for the weekend on Monday morning or maybe the previous Sunday evening.

No work for me today.  It will be hard labor at the property. 

It rained last night.  I am very, very excited to put things in the ground. Bulbs are on sale, a new neighbor is gifting me Shasta daisies that I can dig up, and I have a ton of plants here that I still need to move.  It's will be a good day.

:happyanim:

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

Work, work and then Costco.
Finishing up my presentation remarks, studying for a certification exam, and trying to get all my end of sprint deliverables in order. This week was great, I put three projects into production and another 2 in uat. But that just means it'll be paperwork all day.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Kzoo said:

I trying to decide whether to take Rudy with me to the office.

How hard of a decision is that?  TAKE RUDY!!!

Or does Rudy cause some sort of mayhem?  May too popular around the office and productivity drops?  Too protective, and no one can get within 30' of you without risk of Rudy stepping in? 

• Heart 1

Just now, smudge said:

Rake or lawnmower?

lawn mower to push then into rows.  Blower to move rows into piles.  Rakes to drag piles onto tarps for dragging to the deeper woods out back.  The leaves were so thick this morning that sometimes I'd lose the ability to steer the mower and would have to backup to clear the underside.  That's after having done it a couple of weeks ago in part 1.  The front yard is over twice as large and pretty deep in spots.  The shiny light is that the recent wind storms have made many of my leaves other peoples leaves.  Often I hire someone to come in and bring one of those vacuum boxes on a truck to clear the front as it's a long way to drag out to the woods.  This year perhaps we will do it ourselves.  Exercise is good.

4 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

lawn mower to push then into rows.  Blower to move rows into piles.  Rakes to drag piles onto tarps for dragging to the deeper woods out back.  The leaves were so thick this morning that sometimes I'd lose the ability to steer the mower and would have to backup to clear the underside.  That's after having done it a couple of weeks ago in part 1.  The front yard is over twice as large and pretty deep in spots.  The shiny light is that the recent wind storms have made many of my leaves other peoples leaves.  Often I hire someone to come in and bring one of those vacuum boxes on a truck to clear the front as it's a long way to drag out to the woods.  This year perhaps we will do it ourselves.  Exercise is good.

Man! It really has been a crazy fall. HoSmudge has raked and mowed many bags worth of leaves, and I've done a few too. Nothing like your situation though. sheesh!

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

TPS reports? Toilet paper status? Making sure you don’t run out during the next shortage, good ideer.

It was a reference from another thread... A movie reference my boss kids me on.

I just completed my TPS reports, Echo Oscar Whisky. AMF!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 8:47 AM, Kzoo said:

I never have to ask Rudy if he wants to go anywhere.  I didn't bring him today - decided against it.  Rudy is very potty trained.  I can walk him out back to pee and we go to a very nice long park a few blocks north of the office for a lunch time walk (and poop, him not me).  Riverside Park - @LoneWolf knows it well.

I do.  Riverside Park is a very nice place.  Even better in the summer when they have Food Truck Fridays in the evenings. I'm a mile east of it.

• Heart 1