What happened today?

Dirtyhip

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

Actually I think t was the other way around.  I think I edited one of your posts.

Anyhow, no ones posts were touched.

That was a different time.  I edited someone and you scolded me and said we were never to do that, ever.  I remember this.

After you edited mine, I reminded you of that conversation.  It was the double standard that irked me.  I have a good sense of humor.  I think you changed my name once too.  LOL 

What happened today made people angry and annoyed

Just now, Dirtyhip said:

That was a different time.  I edited someone and you scolded me and said we were never to do that, ever.  I remember this.

After you edited mine, I reminded you of that conversation.  It was the double standard that irked me.  I have a good sense of humor.  I think you changed my name once too.  LOL 

What happened today made people angry and annoyed

I do not believe anyone was anymore angry or annoyed than normal.  As is typical, I was not here much during the day.

• Haha 1

To set the record straight, SW is the one that tried to pin the whole first page of threads because he was having a temper tantrum.  And yes I may or may not have added one little letter to a thread title, but if I did, she probably or probably didn’t deserve it.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Who moved it? Those things are buggers to move.

Professionals hired by the buyer. We bought the table two years ago for $700, sold for $1,000. But we also paid $500 at the time to move it here, so $200 net loss. But I don’t have to move it again. 

17 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Professionals hired by the buyer. We bought the table two years ago for $700, sold for $1,000. But we also paid $500 at the time to move it here, so $200 net loss. But I don’t have to move it again. 

My wife bought one, my son’s basketball team moved it.  I told my wife it goes with the house when we move. After the kids moved out she gave it to someone she works with. When they were coming to get it I left the house. It was gone when I got back.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I had bedpan duty at least six times today. Once while I was preparing lunch and once while I was in the middle of eating lunch. Caregiver is not for sissies. Had a visit from our aide and a visit from the hospice chaplain. I walked around in the yard for a bit, didn’t try to get anything done.

You sir are a hero.  We love you.

• Heart 1