AB Inbev is sneaky as a weed! - Beer Review: Wild Blue Blueberry Lager

Ralphie

I was intrigued by the six pack because I love Abita Purple Haze, but I thought it was probably an AB "stealth" beer, where they try to make you think it is from a small craft brewer by being very careful not to disclose it is produced by AB, and making the label look like it is from a craft brewer.  When I saw that the brewer was in St. Louis, MO, I was 99.9% sure that it was from AB, but I bought it anyway.  It is basically blueberry soda with just aboot no beer taste, but at 8% ABV, who cares!  :D

Anheuser-Busch-Wild-Blue.jpg

You may drink all you want.  I am glad that you like it.  I know, like and respect Zealot and his opinions.  But you can keep that nasty shit out of my house.  Don't fruit my beer man.

This made me lol!! :-D

Truth told, if you're gonna 'flavor' beer give me a porter or a stout with hints of caramel, chocolate or coffee or an ale brewed with honey.
  • Heart 1

You may drink all you want.  I am glad that you like it.  I know, like and respect Zealot and his opinions.  But you can keep that nasty shit out of my house.  Don't fruit my beer man.

How come nobody ever said that about my Coors Light.  All they want to do is berate me and call me names and hurt my feelings for my love of the Coors Light.